1. Asparagus Adscendens (Shwet Musli) : Useful in diarrhea, general debility, leucorrhea, sexual debility, spermatorrhea & waste diseases. It is used during pregnancy & postpartum as it helps to increase the breast milk flow. It helps to nourish the fetus. Effective in urinary tract infection. It does not contain starch so it can safely be used in diabetes.
2. Mucuna Pruriens (Kapikacchu) : It is anthelmintic, aphrodisiac, astringent, diuretic, nervine tonic, rejuvenator & powerful vermifuge. Mucuna seed extract contains lipids, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals & fructose that are essential for normal sperm metabolism & improving semen quality. It contains dopamine which helps to increase libido.
3. Astercantha Longifolia (Talimkhana) : It is analgesic, aphrodisiac, diuretic, lithotriptic, nervine, tonic & rejuvenator. It is used in the treatment of uterine disorders, impotence, kidney, heart & gravel diseases, diseases of the genito-urinary system, calculus affections, gout & many other conditions. Effective in urinary tract infection.
4. Myristica Fragrans (Jaiphal) : It is aromatic, carminative, hallucinogenic, stimulant, expectorant, deobstruent, sialagogue & , emmenagogue. It helps to
improve appetite and digestion. It is also used to dispel flatulence. It is commonly used for seasoning foods. It helps prevent gas and fermentation in the intestinal tract, good for nausea, vomiting & is mildly hallucinogenic. It has Shukrastambhak property which helps to prevent early ejaculation.
5. Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) : It is helpful in alcoholism, alzheimer's disease, anemia, breathing difficulty, cancer- for general strength during
and after chemotherapy, carbuncles, convalescence, cough, emaciation, HIV support, AIDS, immune system problems, insomnia, lumbago, memory
loss, mental function, clarity, MS, muscle, energy loss, nerve exhaustion, overwork, fatigue, paralysis, rheumatism, rheumatic swellings, sexual debility,
infertility & builds semen. It also helps in skin afflictions, stress, swollen glands, ulcers, stabilizes fetus in women, regenerates hormones & stress
6. Vitex Negundo (Nirgundi) : It is useful in amenorrhea, catarrh, cholera, colic, diarrhea, dysmenorrheal, dyspepsia, ear disorders, endometriosis, fever,
fibrocystic breast disease, headache, heart disease, hemicranias, hemorrhoids, liver disorders, malaria, menopause, menorrhagia (heavy menstruation),
menstrual difficulties (secondary amenorrhea), nausea, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatism, skin diseases, ulcers & worms. The leaves are very
efficacious in dispelling inflammatory swellings of the testies from suppressed gonorrhea or gonorrheal epididymitis and orchitis. Women are able to
sustain a good level of milk production for breast feeding. It benefits actions upon the pituitary gland specifically on the production of luteinizing hormone
which increases progesterone production & helps regulate a woman's cycle. It also keeps prolactin secretion in check. The ability to decrease excessive
prolactin levels may benefit infertile women.
7. Shudh Shilajit : It is helpful in asthma, cystitis, diabetes, dysuria, edema, epilepsy, gall stones, haemorrhoids, insanity, jaundice, kidney, obesity, sexual
debility, skin diseases, menstrual disorders, parasites. It is an excellent Rasayan which increases the strength and weight of the body & prevents
premature ageing process. There is hardly any curable disease which cannot be controlled or cured with the aid of Silajit. Silajit is specially employed in
genito-urinary diseases and in diabetes. It is used in gall stones, jaundice, enlarged spleen, dyspepsia, worms, digestive disorders, piles, adiposity,
anasarca and anuria. Silajit is employed in cases of renal stone, renal and bladder calculi, hysteria, neurasthenia, epilepsy, insanity and nervous
diseases. It is used in amenorrhoa, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, scrofula, tuberculosis, phthisis, Ieprosy, eczema, elephantiasis, anaemia, anorexia,
biliary conjestion, chronic bronchitis. asthma, fracture of bones etc. Silajit is markedly effective in the treatment of various complications arising from
diabetes. Shilajit is an effective tonic for anemia and general debility. It causes uterine contractions and promotes expulsion of the fetus. It is used as an
antiseptic in parasitic diseases of the skin; a paste is locally applied to relieve rheumatic pain in joints and in paralysis.
Related Links :
ayurvedic medicines for increase libido | ayurvedic medicines for fatigue | ayurvedic medicines for sperm count | ayurvedic medicines for energy | ayurvedic medicines for tract infection | ayurvedic medicines for urinary tract infection | ayurvedic medicines for sexual dysfunction
Useful in malnourishment & debility.
Useful in bodyache & fatigue.
Helpful in sexual dysfunction.
Useful in low sperm count & less motility of sperms in males.
Fulfills the need of nutrients in the body.
Most important ayurvedic aphrodisiac.
Best encouraging energy booster as well as immune power enhancer.
Effective in urinary tract infection.
Helps to increase breast milk flow.
1 capsule with milk twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Consume milk, porridge, butter, ghee, curd, buttermilk, etc.
Consume blackbeans, dates, black sesame with jaggery and roasted onions.
A banana a day corrects complaints like debility.
Eat spicy & oily food.
Occasionally hotteling habits.
Excessive smoking & alcohol consumption.
Consume too much of tea & coffee.
Rs. 700.00 per 30 capsules pet bottle (inclusive of all taxes).