2. Regulates weight & energy level : It contains the amino acids, enzymes, minerals and all other nutrients that are essential for proper nourishment & maintenance of the body. It ensures a greater feeling of wellbeing allowing energy level to increase & help maintain
healthy body weight.
3. Helps in healthy digestion : It has natural detoxifying abilities. It improves bowel regularity & increases protein absorption. It reduces heart-burn, bloating, discomfort & helps to ease stress which leads to more attacks of irritable bowel syndrome.
4. Immune support & function : It contains natural immune enhancers that strengthen the immunity.
5. Safe & sure mild laxative : The laxative component works by preventing the absorption of water from the bowel thus increases the volume as it contains natural fibers.
6. For enhancing skin glow & in various skin disorders : It can add a rich supply of blood to produce & maintain healthy skin. It helps to combat the effect of ageing. It also purifies blood in skin diseases.
7. Regulizes menstrual cycle : Aloe means Kumari an all time friend of females. It is a main ideal uterine stimulator that corrects menstruation irregularities.
8. Controls hair loss : It provides proper nourishment to the hair by correcting the blood circulation around the scalp, thus is a very good hair tonic.
9. Useful in liver disorders : It helps to reduce the swelling of the liver & spleen by improving their function.
10. Useful in anemia : It is a Raktavardhak herb. It helps to improve the haemoglobin level.
11. Useful in cough & common cold : It has natural propery to expel cough and reduces congestion, thus clears the upper & lower respiratory tract.
Related Links :
ayurvedic medicines for hair loss | ayurvedic medicines for liver problem | ayurvedic medicines for skin problems | ayurvedic medicines for menstrual cycle | ayurvedic medicines for bloating | ayurvedic medicines for anemia | ayurvedic medicines for cough and cold | ayurvedic medicines for fungal infection
Anti-inflammatory – soothes swelling.
Anti-pyretic – reduces fever.
Bactericidal – prevents bacterial infection.
Fungicidal – fights fungal infection.
Anti-pruritic – corrects skin disorders.
Hormone balancer – balance the hormone level.
Adult - 30 ml preferably in the morning empty stomach.
Children - 10-15 ml preferably in the morning empty stomach.
Eat nutritious meals & fruits.
Get the right amount of sleep.
Eat spicy foods.
Take mental stress.
Have irregular dietary habits.
Rs. 275.00 per 500ml pet bottle (inclusive of all taxes).